"*" indicates required fields
Active Shooter Prevention Expert Speaker Series
To request a speaker for your event or book a seminar, symposium, trade show, or conference, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
For Media Inquiries, please email email@example.com directly. Due to travel and calendar commitments, the lead time is approximately two (2) hours. For a more expeditious return, mark your subject line “Media Inquiry Urgent.” Note that if this is an urgent inquiry, please consider the probability that others may be ahead of you in our cue. We will do our best to answer each request as they are received and look forward to speaking with you.
Topics of Discussion:
- Active Shooter Prevention (Public)
- Active-Shooter Response (Law Enforcement)
- Domestic Terrorism – prevention and response (et al.)
- Improvised Explosive Devices
- Coordinated Attacks – Legal and HR responsibilities
- Law Groups / Lawyer Conferences (understanding the incidents)
- Journalism Training (understanding the incidents)
The following video was the National Standard for Active Shooter Information & Understanding from 2014 thru 2018.
If you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org